Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Fuckin' ass and blat blat..

Oh my god, hilarious.

Clay : The Snake Clay : The Snake

Good one

I liked it :) ... reminded me of Knox...."Hey that hurts a little" ... rofl

Sto Mo8 Special: BlueClay Sto Mo8 Special: BlueClay

Short?

You're pretty decent at claymation ... Try cleaning up your clay a bit, I saw some like little speckles and imperfections. Also, make it a tonnnnnn longer, with a story...Not just a little animation with some music. Use what you've got and make a more meaningful.

MindScape MindScape

Nice

That was a nice game but what really pissed me off was one of the checkpoints was right next to a cliff so when I usually respawn i'm holding down D so I can get back to the gameplay and when I did I died like twice :/

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

What the fuck...

You're unreal dude... How in the hell does your brain compose this stuff? Its incredible. If you came out with a CD i'd buy it straight up. Just every piece of work I hear from you, makes me speechless. Could you get back to me with what VST you use? .. I'm guessin EW ... but if any other, please tell me :D

MaestroRage responds:

well first I walk outside, and find several squirrels and other furry woodland creature, and then I kick them above the trees, in giant arcs. The suffering and guilt I feel from this ruthless action forces me to continue making things of this nature. Well... okay I suppose for this specific piece I had kicked a raccoon, and it decided to fight back... an epic duel if ever I saw/fought one D:

As for VST's, this one in particular used only East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold. It used like ALL of it's drum percussion, with a few metals here and there.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

DnB Dukeout Break Loop DnB Dukeout Break Loop

Ehh

It was a cool beat, a tad loud ...

I don't like loops either -_-

Bento-San responds:

Its a loop because its here for flash artists, thanks for the reveiw though.

_-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_ _-={The Desire to Destroy}=-_

Awesome

I liked it. The new NG layout made me see the little badgers from the badger badger badger song, and it was hilarious they would go up and down to the song.

MaestroRage responds:

I personally don't even turn the visualizer on. I use the laptop for the most part, and the redesign has made the laptop overheat and shut down several times before XD. No way I can afford to turn on the visualizer. I will take your word for it :D!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!